Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Bioshock: call me a wuss

Well, I've been playing Bioshock. It is a beautifully crafted atmospheric game, but I started to come unstuck when I came across my first Big Daddy, which was insanely difficult to kill. After about twenty attempts (and twenty gory deaths) I got frustrated. Now, I usually play FPS's on normal level, but on this occasion I decided to turn it down to easy. Suddenly, I started making progress and the game became fun again. In fact, if anything it is now too easy, but who cares when you're enjoying yourself? Here's a screenshot of my first Big Daddy kill:

And here is something you don't see in many games these days:

... I'm being offered cigarettes. Wonderfully un-PC!

This is a brilliant game, and for ten quid (which is what I paid for it in Game) you just can't go wrong.

0 comments:

Post a Comment